FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Massive FX Pedals Releases DallasDevilsPlay “Krampus Limited Edition” Holiday Pedal
Hand Built Boutique Guitar Pedals for Stoner Rock/Hard Rock Musicians
Los Angeles, CA – November 21, 2017 – Just in time for the Holidays, Massive FX Pedals announces the DallasDevilsPlay “Krampus Limited Edition” treble booster is now shipping! The DallasDevilsPlay honors the classic OC44 Treble Booster but with a few new sonic twists.
The DallasDevilsPlay is a hand-wired treble booster with 3 dynamic settings for maximum tone range, imparted by a NOS OC44 transistor. The DallasDevilsPlay’s circuit is our take on the legendary Dallas Rangemaster with a few new tricks. Mode 1 is the standard vintage treble booster, Mode 2 is slightly scooped in a “Sabbath” kind o’way, and Mode 3 is a super heavy scooped mid-producing massive low-end doom/stoner rock voicing. This 1st edition “Krampus Limited Edition” treble booster will be limited to 100 hand-numbered units.
See the DallasDevilsPlay demo video: https://youtu.be/FW-wEZ-VQ1Q
DallasDevilsPlay controls include:
- Master Volume
- Mode 1 “Vintage Treble Booster” Mode. The unmistakable classic OC44 Treble Booster tone similar to the tone on many Queen tracks, and “rumored” to be used on the Blues Breakers “Beano” recording featuring Eric Clapton. Your tone will cut through anything like a hot knife on butter.
- Mode 2 “Tony” Mode. This mode is only to be used after dark on the Sabbath.
- Mode 3 Max “Hell” ON Mode. Extra heavy mode suitable for Doom and Stoner rock.
The DallasDevilsPlay expands Massive FX Pedals 2017 product line. Additional models coming soon will feature classic designs with modern features. All component and design decisions are based on tone with emphatic disregard for cost or compromise resulting in stunning tonal excess.
Massive FX pedals include:
- Hand crafted in Los Angeles, CA USA
- 100% Analog in design, several models utilize rare NOS vintage components such as AC125 and OC44, and hand matched silicon transistors.
- High-end components such as Lumberg “enclosed” input/output jacks and Potentiometer dust caps for years of noise-free operation.
- Unique artwork and hand-applied finish on Powder Coated enclosures
- Limited Edition 100 total “Krampus Edition” DallasDevilsPlay pedals. Each pedal’s inside back plate is hand numbered by former “The Simpsons” cartoonist/artist Tom Winkler in debut versions of Massive FX Pedals.
Pricing for the DallasDevilsPlay ™ OC44 Treble Booster is $199.
All Massive FX Pedals are sold direct at www.massivefxpedals.com
# # #
Led by designer Jordan “Fuzz” Glass and Director of Marketing Yosef Sanborn, Massive FX Pedals manufactures innovative boutique guitar pedals that focus on genre-specific guitar pedals. Since 1666 the Massive FX Pedals company has focused on Stoner Rock, Doom and Hard Rock players. The new pedal offerings from Massive FX Pedals™ line marks the company’s rebirth.
Ministry of Information
Director of Marketing and Sales
Los Angeles, CA